View Single Post
Old 2012-10-19, 09:00   Link #146
grevierr
The Lovable SuBiTA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvance View Post
oi, oi. You just noticed? lol. I thought it was obvious in the picture that I posted months ago. haha. Well, it is the cheapest I could find. I had a hard time assembling it by myself though. I will probably have to get two more so I can display the others.

As for those who are still unaware, volume 2 of Dengeki Muv-Luv is also up for preorders. The cover page hasn't been uploaded yet though.
Lol. Yes, those displays are a bitch to do alone. I usually use masking tape and a wall to hold the 3 glass pieces together while I put the top on. There is a black type I saw a year back, with 5 shelves instead, giving lower height per shelving.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nexcal View Post
I recently noticed that Kotobukiya is re-releasing the Shiranui second Yuuya custom and the Shiranui Vanguard model kits, but they're labelled as 'Renewal' versions. Any idea if they are different from the original release?
Not quite sure, as no news yet. Possibly it fixes some of the errors like those in the 1st batch of Takeme. However the words Package renewal gives me the idea that its just a new box.

When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt. Run in little circles, wave your arms and shout.
grevierr is offline   Reply With Quote