View Single Post
Old 2012-10-23, 11:42   Link #154
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by grevierr View Post
Welcome! but i didn't get it back then cause the character pics are a bit off putting for me. Maybe I'll customize one someday.

Lol, yeah, I just managed to get a J-10 for 3500 yen a few weeks ago, before the airing. We can wait and see how stocks are come after the Hobby Round 8, where volks is re-releasing all of the A3 line for sale... Still looking around for affordable Yui Type-00F, cheapest I saw was 15 000 yen yesterday...

On the other hand, the A-6 is like dirt cheap nowadays, about 2000+ yen at times. Lots of 1000yen starting price on the Shiranuis and F-4 types as well.

Second hand Berkut going for buy-it-now price of 5900 yen if anyone is interested. Retail price from shop is 8000 yen btw.
http://page15.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/j...3?u=tradeofftv

Type-04 Valkyries use still going at 10 000+ i see. no release in HR8, and its limited because its a mail order item only... truly one of the rarest after the Type-00F Yui. As expected of the A-01 special task force...
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Isumi and rest looks great glamorous on those uniforms ... with exception of Akane (what the heck is that ? ) ( BTW the art style this it Carnelian sensei ?) My gut feeling Yuuko is the one the order the A01 to dress up like that .... ( What MUV LUV series are those pic form? )
kaizerknight01 is offline   Reply With Quote