View Single Post
Old 2006-04-01, 21:46   Link #24
kokanaden
otaku-hikikomori

Send a message via ICQ to kokanaden Send a message via MSN to kokanaden
I seriously do not fathom why Mitsuki is targeted over and over and over again, or why blame should be laid on one party or another in the first place. The "tragedy" that happened, could it have been prevented? Yes, if Mitsuki had decided to be a little lazier and not befriended Takayuki on behalf of Haruka at all. But that would not have been the hallmark of a good friend, wouldn't it?

In any case, I prefer to believe that the ending is NOT about love and letting go. Its about the ties of friendship, how the ties of friendship remain strong and tug at our hearts even though there might be trying times between you and your friends. I guess that is one very important message I've drawn, and maybe my friends have benefitted immensely from it?

Been quite out of touch with KGNE already, with me progressing on the real life Jap dramas like One Liter of Tears (highly recommended!). Of course, I'll always be there when I see Mitsuki being targeted. After all, I still have a soft spot for her.

P.S. Are there any 1/8 or geshapon type figurine for Mitsuki? Anyone who is aware do PM me... Thanks!

I love <insert name of girl with blue hair, is sporty, is about 1.78m tall, has character, has shapely legs.>*

*sounds suspiciously like Mitsuki Hayase again
kokanaden is offline   Reply With Quote