View Single Post
Old 2008-09-11, 09:26   Link #49
ippus
Pew Pew Pew!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley84 View Post
I don't think you can 100% believe Alto really cares about anything. The way his brother talks about him, he's never sincere about anything. He's not necessarily a bad guy, but I wouldn't invest anymore interest in him than some character played by a B actor on a soap opera.

Speaking of which, I hope they give Leon a Russian/Eastern European accent. That way everyone will know he's a badguy right off the bat for the dub.

You do realize that your entire perception of Alto is based solely on a SMALL MINOR segment out of the entirety of the show?
Just like how your idolization of Ranka is based solely on the belief that she can do no wrong, and any wrong she does is a result of everyone else being evil?

@magnuskn: Yes I know, but next to all of the other significant characters of the show, Alto really doesn't deliver XD As I said, he's a lameass male hero, my issue isn't with his character but his actions paired next to his status in the show. I don't expect him to be a genius, but he should at the very least have some sort of gimmick, and seeing as his girly face landed flat, and his paper airplane folding is kind of...demented...there's really not much that makes him more than a side character given too much screentime