View Single Post
Old 2009-07-25, 01:25   Link #421
Karlson
Jumping...is useless!

Ok I'm just gonna backtrack to the point before this whole string of murders started here since this theory was touched upon by Battler and it reamins to be one of the few theories left for me to believe...

Our 6 victims of the first twilight. We have one who for some strange reason knew more than he should have with the first twilight coming in Rudolf. Then you have Krauss' with that gold bar scene not to mention his wife is still alive. And as far as I know Ghoda and Rosa have a nice lead as far as a motive is concerned given they sit at the bottom among the inheritance list for the servants and direct family members respectively. However I think the one I'm turning my suspicion to now out of the bunch is Shannon.

Have I gone crazy? Maybe...it's an out there assumption, but lets remember that George (the man who proposed to her) is still alive currently. And if anyone would've tampered with the phone lines it would have to be the killer and I can't imagine anyone but the servants (outside of Kinzo and maybe Krauss) knowing how to tamper with that. And just thinking back to Shannon's decision to go to the mansion when that wasn't her duty in the first place...we as the viewers see a different reason for why she went there and has given us the impression that her death was a case of "wrong place at the wrong time". But is it? That very well could be a cover-up for the real reason she went to mansion instead. In my brain it all seems to be falling into place. Plus I still find it strange that Beatrice was following her for a fair bit of time (at least 5 minutes before midnight). Out of everyone that has died Shannon seemed to be the one I pitied the most. All the signs seem to point the suspicion away from her for various reasons, so I guess right now I'm assuming the most unexpected and surprising result at this point