View Single Post
Old 2011-05-17, 21:03   Link #10424
Kuroi Hadou
Dark Energy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightGale View Post
Since the battle between Touma and Fiamma, i canīt help but think although iīm not sure who is Touma, i believe that at the very least both Michael and Lucifer are inside his body, i mean:
-Fiamma felt two different overwhelming powers(the second being greater than the first one), when he cut off Toumaīs arm, and precisely at the moment he felt the second one appear the power of IB left the severed arm.
-The hidden meaning of sitting to the right is to be equal and The Son of God, Lucifer and Michael have all took a seat the right of God so:
God = Son of God = Michael = Lucifer; that should be the case, but Michael defeated Lucifer so:
Michael > Lucifer = Son of God = God

If you put those together then you will see that Touma could be the incarnation of Michael or at the very least a vessel containing him. The IB could be the power that God entrusted Michael to surpass him and be capable of defeating Lucifer, the "power to rule/negate over Godīs creation" or maybe you could even call it "administrative rights", that itīs something that will certainly put him on the same level of God and under proper circumstances even over him.

Now the fact that the current incarnation of IB is "weak", could be because negating the power of Lucifer inside Touma is taking quite a bit of "output", something like 90-99% of itīs true power, so IB can only use that 1-10% to negate "miracles" and that may be why it isnīt totally almighty (though quite hax regardless...).
The only problem is that Fiamma has Michael's power. Granted, the Holy Right doesn't have as much power as the original used by Michael, but in Vol. 16 Fiamma specifically stated he had the same power as that which defeated Lucifer, and at the end of Vol. 22 he told Aleister he had the same power as the Son of God.