View Single Post
Old 2012-05-13, 13:57   Link #225
Salva
Princess since baptism.

Gods, I melted with shirt sniffing scene. I totally expected that but it was still too cute. As I'm a girl myself and quite fond of male shirts too, I couldn't help but feeling sooo warm inside. Is was such a sweet scene. Aside from what the rest of the harem did xD

But what made me realise again why I love this show was when Mayoi broke the umbrella. I was first shocked, stayed calm for a while, then burst into crazy laugh. I couldn't stop myself. I don't know how they do that, creators I mean, but with a single not really special moment they can make me literally rotfl. I don't do that often. I had to replay the scene xD It was just hilarious.

Overall I actually thought the episode was rather boring but it still had pretty nice moments and that's actually the part I adore about it. It's not really special all the time, but has moments that make it shine. Besides, there's Io and Tsumiki... How can I not love it? Again I LOVED how it was shown that they both actually have a thing for each other. It's not one sided. I also like how she's so blunt with her feelings. She acts tsun somethimes, but it's reasonable. Walking under umbrella was so sweet...