View Single Post
Old 2006-12-12, 03:40   Link #66
Bloodseeker

Episode 11

I like the Shrike Team. Betting on the fight between Uso and Odelo instead of doing the typical anime girl thing and disapproving of it FTW.

Spoiler for later events:

On the other hand, this episode made me dislike Shakti... that was dumb when she was crying and planting those seeds instead getting herself to safety.

Episode 12

Heh, did Uso just have a meal while Shakti was standing outside with the brat?

Feeling a little guilty, Fuala? You're the authority figure here. If you can't stand the thought of making inoccent kids lose their friends and family, then keep the guillotine use to a minimum.

Eh, don't get depressed, Uso. Life sucks when you're that old.

"I can't win! Its GREAT TEAMWORK!"

"We're about to get our asses kicked. Dammit, I want to get drunk."

Not a bad episode. It looks like Fuala might soften up a bit, which wouldn't be a bad thing, IMO.

Episode 13

Sits in Mahalia's lap, gets kissed, carressed, and gets pushed back into her boobs? Lucky Uso.

She's wearing lipstick as facepaint?

@ the end of the episode

I thought that Mahalia was going to replace Katejina as the older woman that Uso looks up to and take on a more maternal role and form strong bonds with Uso and serve as his emotional support. Hopefully she's not dead, but I'm under the impression that she got killed off. Way too soon.

Episode 14

Katejina shower scene?! ...Dammit, its tame.

They're putting make-up and lipstick on her corpse? "You're very pretty, sis." Crazy people.

Dammit Lupe, just die already.

Stupid ass Kate! Eject!

And another member of the Shrike Team gets killed off...

That's right Uso, you failed again.

And Uso becomes a little bit more enraged.

The casuality count needs to balance out... so far, all we've seen are likable characters and minor characters that I really couldn't care less about get killed off. Its time to start killing the failures too.
Spoiler for wishful thinking:
On the plus side, it looks like seeing his buddies get killed off is driving Uso over edge. This could turn into a good thing.

Episode 15

Uh-oh. Doesn't look like Fuala approves of Chronicle's and Katejina's relationship. Foreshadowing, maybe?

Uso's a cherry.

Firing empty rifles? Not much of a salute... they might as well just do away with the rifles altogether.

Meh episode. It was kind of anti-climatic to do away with Fuala like THAT. One of the Shrike Team members should have killed her.

Episode 16

They got the drop on them.

And this is why you keep your prisoners locked away in a bare room behind bars.

Another meh episode. Not much to say about it...

Episode 17

Wow, you look dumb with that wig on.

Your sibling gave birth to a failure. Wait a sec...!

Dammit, not a flashback episode... at least save it until the half way point.

Liar. Your soldiers killed the civilians too too.

I hope that they don't pull a Seed and have multiple flashback episodes in close succession...

Last edited by Bloodseeker; 2006-12-12 at 06:52.
Bloodseeker is offline   Reply With Quote