Thread: Needless
View Single Post
Old 2009-11-23, 15:18   Link #1272
shadowii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sekirei07 View Post
Heh, its funny cause the first time I saw Blade's glasses I had to say that it reminded me of Kamina's. Plus they got similar personalities. But I do think Blade is smarter than Kamina by far. He uses his head in a fight when he needs too, like when he fought Aruka.

Do you think Aruka will die in this series? If she is truly Judas, who I believe in the end commits suicide, would she self sacrifice herself in order to save Cruz in the very end of it all? I would think that would be the perfect trigger for Cruz to fully awaken. If he saw his sister die for real in front of his eyes by Arclight.
dont know something like that can not be perdicted, usually in anime and manga the sibling fight and have reconciliation as the evil one is dying, but with needless who knows what would happen. I would think Aruka attacking Cruz again is what would trigger him powering up.

Not my picture, as with the timeline and prototype adult eve so i cant say much if you dont like it. But i think with Eve and Yoko i do know yoko's smart but i think the comparison is referring to the amount of clothing they wear (or should i say dont wear).
shadowii is offline   Reply With Quote