View Single Post
Old 2006-11-20, 16:03   Link #15
EragonJeriel
heh

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazekiri View Post
Suzaku: Kira-complex or not, I like him. He knows the people he's serving are unjust and wants to change that. Plus the whole 'opposite approach yet similar goal' dynamic with Lelouch is interesting.

Karen: She's cute, tough and assertive and she knows how to pilot a Knightmare. The fact that she's gotten naked on camera already hasn't hurt. Plus her background is interesting and I hope it gets explored more. Easily my favorite female character.

Nanaly: I find her reactions to things she can't see really cute (especially the champagne scene) and she absolutely stole the ending of episode six. Plus she can tell that a cat has an injured leg just by hearing it walk.

Millay: Do I really need to explain this? Ok, her constant teasing of Shirley is priceless and her idea of fun school activities is even better. A welcome change from the usual student council president formula. Guts!

Didn't vote for Lelouch for only one reason: His fashion sense sucks. I know, he made the costume to be flamboyant but there's such a thing as going too far.
He didnt had a custom designer for the suit all right?!!? He figured he would made do with any as long as the mask is there. Upon rewatching episode 1 , realise i somewhat dislike shirley, she calls lelouch and almost got him killed... and she stopped karen and lelouchn from talking in the school garden, i bet it was intentional using the lesson as an excuse. (as it appears to her).
Oh and --All Hail King Arthur-- *the cat*
First for biting suzaku, good one! and secondly for making up a whole episode with the mask thingy.
Anyway, was the king in episode one when lelouch got the geass, the king of britainnia, i swear the hair looks very similiar
EragonJeriel is offline   Reply With Quote