View Single Post
Old 2004-12-14, 18:14   Link #9
jubileerain
manga psycho ^_^

Send a message via AIM to jubileerain
I think the book that Father was looking at is from volume 8. There's a small sketch of what looks like the sun, circles etc. @_@

As for Van Hohenheim Ehrlich, I think his name is pronounce Hoe Hen Hime.

I agree. Hohenheim definitely knew Ed was listening in on his conversation with Pinako. This guy doesn't dance around anything, he gets straight to the point. & since he seems to know Ed's personality pretty well, he knows Ed wouldn't listen if he told him to his face. Still, ouch! It may be the truth, but it must hurt Ed like crazy. I wonder if he'll tell Al? Afterall, this does mean they sacrificed a lot, for practically nothing.

One thing though, when Ed saw "truth," he said he probably needed to go back one more time, & that their human transmutation wasn't completely wrong, just lacking in some things.

Which makes me wonder if we'll ever know if Ed & Al really brought Trisha back.

I also wonder if Hohenheim needs a circle to do alchemy. It'd be interesting if he also saw "truth," & can just clap his hands together.

I supposed Pride could be Hohenheim. Because Wrath can produce a son, why not Pride? But, in the beginning, Roy was in the country looking for Hohenheim. If Hohenheim was Pride, then wouldn't Wrath just ask him to be a state alchemist himself? Why have Roy go ask? It seems Greed was the only sin to have runaway. Pride is still with them.