View Single Post
Old 2007-12-18, 02:06   Link #20
Fervor

I'm actually in a bit of shock right now about how people truly thinks that he deserved to die. DEATH!! DEATH?!?!??! I don't believe in the death penalty under any circumstance, but I guess you guys are willing to kill far more people than just murderers. Where is the line? Are you guys willing to kill adulterers who cheat and end up destroying their families?

Not once did he force anyone to have sex. He didn't rape anyone. So don't even bring that word into this discussion. Every single time he had sex, it was consensual.

As for the pregnancy situation, he's a frigging teenager! He's not an adult. He's 16, 17? Teenage pregnancies happen all too often, and do you really think that the boys always stepped up to the plate and provided support. NO WAY. And you are saying that every single one of these BOYS deserve death for shirking the responsibility of dealing with a child when they are a teenager?

Makoto is a kid. A KID. He was basically overwhelmed by the completely new situation of having all these girls available to him. Then he got thrown the pregnancy situation, at which point he totally ran away. Considering he's a child, that's not surprising.