View Single Post
Old 2008-07-19, 03:08   Link #57
Mystique
Honyaku no Hime
*Fansubber

Location: In the eastern capital of the islands of the rising suns...
Quote:
Originally Posted by godraziert View Post
The official website for Jigoku Shoujo has been updated with the characters for Mitsuganae. In addition to Enma Ai, Ichimoku Ren, Hone Onna, Wanyudo and Kikuri, Mikage Yuzuki and Yamawaro have been included in the character list.
has it?
I was looking through this earlier this week, there's stll a lot of news left over from the second series as far as i could tell.
the news page got updated on the 18th with:
Quote:
7/18 池袋サンシャインにてなかよしフェスティバル開催!

池袋サンシャインシティにて、「なかよしフェスティバル」が開催されます。
会場には久々に閻魔あい人形の展示、そしてアニメの新作ビジュアルが初お目見えします。
20日には漫画家、永遠幸先生のサイン会も行われます。
詳細は現在発売中の「なかよし」でチェック!

開催日時:2008年7月19日、20日 10:00-19:00
場所:池袋サンシャインシティ噴水前広場
※サイン会は20日(参加方法は「なかよし」にて確認してください)
Basically at the Ikeburo Sunshine building, there's a small exhibition (part of the naka yoshi festival) for the 3rd series.
On the 20th, the manga-ka will be coming over to sign stuffs.
There's also the premiere for a trailer or scenes from the 3rd series that can be seen
And a Enma Ai doll that'll be on display (lifesize i wonder...)

the story index remains the same (thought they were gonna make a new blank column for S3) but i see the character page, indeed there are newbies in there, thanks

Very lazy translation on the duo:
Yamawaro: The new apparition/demon that is used by the hellgirl and is usually an obiedient young boy. Calm, docile personality, calls Kikuri 'princess'.

Yukuzi: normal junior high student, becomes closely involved with the Hell Line.
tsuushin isn't the easiest thing to translate into context i've noticed, esp when its used as part of a name

But yeah, the way S2 ended, i was kinda quite happy to leave it as it was, but heh, where there are humans, there'll always be vengence i suppose.

edit:
just reading up on enma and her trio, seems ren, honeonna and wannyuudo will be teachers at Yukuzi's school to start this series off.
Wannyuudo being involved with general school affairs, Honeonna as the P.E teacher, Ren as the science teacher
(I'd love to take a biology class with him~) <3

Worrying is like a rocking chair. It gives you something to do, but it doesn't get you anywhere. - Van Wilder
"If you ain't laughin', you ain't livin'." - Carlos Mencia

Last edited by Mystique; 2008-07-19 at 10:28.
Mystique is offline   Reply With Quote