View Single Post
Old 2009-11-09, 19:37   Link #1516
Kurosu
KORA!!
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Kurosu
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arturro View Post
1. Unzen told Zen that Medaka is in danger, because his sister might attack her. Unzen knows how strong Medaka and his sister are. He assumed that Myougi was dangerous for Medaka, not the other way. It means he believed that Myougi is strong enough to defeat Medaka, so she should be at least as strong as Medaka. In other words his sister should be high tiered abnormal, not the weak one. Of course you could explain that Unzen didn't know Myougi true strength, or that he was blinded because of his love for sister, etc. But explanation which need an explanation aren't very convincing.
Well, this here is fan interpretation my friend. He was never giving a warning to Medaka because he feared for Medaka's safety. He just wanted Zenkichi to tell Medaka that his sister was after him. He never said she was in danger, that's just your speculation. There's no way that Myougi could be stronger than Medaka had they fought straight, Unzen told Zenkichi that he himself was better than his sister (made her cry, etc) and since Medaka is better than Unzen, how could Unzen believe that his sister was stronger or as strong as Medaka. And the results speak for themselves, Nabeshima was able to defeat Myougi, that alone should evidence enough that Myougi wasn't a high-tier Abnormal. He probably just wanted Medaka to know about his sister so they could avoid a fight, but I won't conjecture further since fan speculation has no merit. Also, concerning the genius thing, seeing that Nabeshima trained Akune, and being a practitioner of foul play, I don't think she herself believed she was weaker than Akune.
Kurosu is offline   Reply With Quote