View Single Post
Old 2011-01-20, 21:53   Link #4606
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post
Well DNA only codes for specific proteins sequenced into specific polypeptides. If medical science is able to define that a specific polypeptide or series of such directly affects one's biological capacity for a specific task, then yes, theoretically speaking.

But since practically everyone has the same things in variation anyway, well...
The thing I find quite funny is that I totally suck with people, but still be able to "read personalities". Being able to know someone by seeing is a skill gained by extensive interaction with people, and in some cases, natural ability. But I don't think that accounts to a majority of the world population. Or maybe my cousin is just too easy to read, or I pay specific attention to her because she's too cute.

The "ghost-seeing" thing is quite funny though because only yesterday did I know that one of my great-grand relatives is a well-known bomoh (witch doctor) in Northern Malaysia. Supposedly that all of his descendants can intuitively feel to a certain extent of these stuff, but seeing is a random limited edition bonus to those who carry his gene.

Quote:
Originally Posted by monstert View Post
What is Bahasa?
Malay. There are two forms in SEA, namely Bahasa Indonesia and Bahasa Melayu (Malaysia).

There are a few variations in terms and such, otherwise it is the same. And yes, my mother knows BOTH and is able to tell the difference. Wtf.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote