View Single Post
Old 2008-12-18, 08:07   Link #91
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miyamoto Shin View Post
I wanna Discuss about one of The Best Gundam ever made (second only to Legend IMO)...Stargazer...You know..Those Beam Ring Cutters it got...Plus it's super-speed-Voiture Lumiere Ring Thruster...Doesn't it makes it Virtually the Strongest Close-Combat Unit ever made??... Even compared to IJ...It's Beam Rings are even Stretchable to Mid-Range Battle plus Super-Speed like Destiny....No one dares to Take it on a Closecombat as it offense and defense Beam Rings can cut anything in it's range.....
Stronger close combat unit: Shining Gundam. Strongest close combat unit: God Gundam.

Actually there are like another 20 or so 'stronger close combat units' and 3 or so between stronger and strongest.

God Gundam, if he wants to show off his speed, you'll find yourself taking on 6 of his afterimages. He punches and kicks with a few thousand strikes per minute. With just his fingers, he can detonate your MS. It is basically a Super Saiyan Gundam complete with Super Saiyan style Hyper Mode and Kamehameha.
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/
C.A. is offline   Reply With Quote