View Single Post
Old 2005-12-21, 13:39   Link #27
Yoska
フランキー

Nintendo's handhelds has always been region free, right? But handhelds are a bit special, they don't struggle from having to work with two different television standarts.

Which will get to my next awesome point: a good while ago I gave away my 28' inched brainwasher. It's lame how you have to have a television of any sort, HD or not, to get full enjoyment from a console. Boo! Now I'll have to ask it back or buy a new once Revolution comes out. And you know how I hate buying...

But, yeah, I think I'll buy a Revolution anyway. It just fit me the best. The other two looks cool too but I wouldn't have money or time to play all of them. I do hope the market shares will be more equal this time around though. So it wouldn't be just Sony being a self proclaimed ruler and N and Bill being two pity midgets, fools, quarreling on it's feets. Yet I doubt a change. But anything can still happen. Nobody won't rule forever - neither didn't Rome, neither didn't Nintendo.

A tad bit of off topic but I kind of fail to see how Gamecube was a failure. And I hear it a lot. It wasn't a huge succeed, perhaps it was the worst of the three but worldwide sale figures were okey and if Nintendo is to believed they actually didn't take a hit everytime they sold an unit unlike Sony and Microsoft did and still do.
Yoska is offline   Reply With Quote