View Single Post
Old 2008-11-28, 09:52   Link #11
Nabiki Asakura
Order Maiden
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Nabiki Asakura
Quote:
Originally Posted by fraktionsdisziplin View Post
I have to agree, this was a very good episode.
I think the Asch gaiden chapter was a bit better than the dream sequence in the anime, but it was still great. I hope we'll see the other gaiden chapters animated as well.

Also, as an Anise-fangirl, I think I'll have to defend her.

Spoiler for long text, OT-ness, very minor spoilers:
I want to see Anise's past in the anime like we saw Asch suffering and losting his life to Replica-kun

So, according Frak-san, Anise does have a reason to "hate" Luke, but so Natalia?

In these episodes(7, 8 and 9) where Luke has showed how annoying he can be, some characters that I like are acting strange, the conclusion of Natalia's madness is in episode 9. Sincerely, Natalia is showing herself a confused and girl
She has her reasons to beigin confused, so it's ok, but it seems like she's taking Luke's friends and giving they to Asch.

I was watching episode 9. ok, so Natalia was after Asch, fine. And so everyone goes to the surface(-Tear), well. And so I have noticed that Luke wasn't with they! The Luke's "soul" that was with Asch confused me, when I noticed that Luke wasn't with the group, and Guy was planning to return after Luke, i noticed too that natalia wasn't planning to let Guy go.
Even if it's cute the AschxNat scenes, it's certanly that she's trying a type of bullying u.o
...and Anise is supporting her >XD
I want Natalia and Anise to go back to when they were fighting for Luke and not to where they're ignoring him ._.

If they were going to divide theirselfs in two groups(not like they will), probably it would be:

Asch, Natalia, Anise, Ion, Jade
Luke Replica-kun, Mieu, Tear, Guy

But this question there's nothing about episode 9, so i'm stopping here XD/