View Single Post
Old 2004-06-09, 18:02   Link #214
Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mermer
I really want someone to do Pastel Yumi and Sweet Mint. I know Live-Evil is loaded with projects right now, but they're doing such an awesome job with Creamy Mami and Fairy Persia, that I think they'd do great with these two.
Look the mahoushoujo team is already at full capacity with Mami and Pelsia, you can't just assign an ordinary person who doesn't like mahoushoujo or has no idea what mahoushoujo is to do the mahoushoujo title. Sure you can think they will 'cute up' and get over it, learn to love it, but that's not what happens. In reality they flip out, go insane, whine, pout, leave the group, yell, regress to infancy, or the like. Mahoushoujo is just too much for most people, more than they can handle.

Fans begging doesn't get things done, only people, people that are willing to work on such titles and not just talk about doing them or suggest other groups doing them.

You're OK with Yumi's voice? Sweet Mint, Tonde Buurin, Eriko (as mentioned), there's a lot of things to do before getting to Yumi (IMO).

"90's about the copyright of Candy Candy. You see, Yumiko Igarashi started selling Candy Merchandise that was illegal, and.....yeah.. It's a long story."
Yeah that's too bad, no video release of Candy Candy _period_, no VHS, no DVD, no LD, and it never re-airs on TV either... can't even get the bunko anymore, argh...
Access is offline   Reply With Quote