Old 2010-02-15, 10:21   Link #8672
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomicoX View Post
-snip-[/SPOILER]
Spoiler for Epilogue:
Something about that ending makes me think this is hardly the end of it. Just a hunch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest Dynasty View Post
Crosspostan from FFT.

AX prompted me to finally finish this.

Poor Walla-tan~

Spoiler for Bloodlust:
... That ending was genius. Creepy, and genius.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nya~n View Post
Spoiler for There you go:

Well, at least now I can send the KGB after you for trying to pull that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
Semi-back indeed.
As of now, I'm still unemployed. But I do have a couple of job interviews this week. Though I'm most keen on getting into this insurance company that has been making good progress in our country. The compensation package is veeeerry attractive.
Well, good luck with those.

Quote:
Looks like Moriya Shrine's good girl got another fan.
That she does. Though Suika is still close behind. And Touhou!Keroko herself still hangs between reincarnated goddess and half-oni. Both have interesting plotpoints and backgrounds to explore.
Quote:
As Tempest said, there's one out already. But seriously, with how bloody H4XX the characters in Touhou are, you'd have a lot of work to put up with in the balancing and execution department.
Spellcard rules, yo.

Quote:
Oh yeah.

*pokes Keroko*

Just another question. During battle, does Keroko-chan's emotions show freely on her face or has she already mastered using a poker face during battle? (StrikerS Timeline)
That's... a funny story, actually. I've been tweaking the plot of the Kha/Elric/Keroko undercover mission ever since I came up with it, and Keroko is undergoing a slight image tweak in it.

Long story short: The Cradle battle caused more harm than anticipated. Her Aspect magic began growing, which while natural for normal Aspect mages is both unnatural -and dangerous- for Keroko, since the corrupted energies now threaten to overflow the barriers. Luckily, technology hadn't been standing still since the first barriers were created around her core 11 years ago, and thanks to a collaborated effort between Wes and Aurion, Keroko ends up with a new device mode (conveniently dubbed 'Aspect Mode'). This mode acts as a safety valve, releasing the surplus energy in short bursts. On the downside, the mental controls are weaker, so there's a sort off... battle lust. The joy of fighting is bigger when using it. It's not full berserk, but she does get more of a kick out of fighting.

So yeah, to say she shows emotions when fighting... would be an understatement.

There's also a change in hairstyle, she's got short hair now. I'll try to cobble together an image quickly.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote