View Single Post
Old 2010-04-22, 12:32   Link #1337
kaizerster
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meatrose View Post
Oh, I probably should elaborate. I wouldn't go nerd-rage mode ( ) if they were to appear shortly, I just don't want them developed or focused on by a third party writer. I would be directly opposed to anything set post Zero Requiem, yes, but if they were to appear shortly in a side story OVA and if it didn't go against established canon I wouldn't hate it (unless it's actually bad enough to be hated).
Well, yeah, i think most of the fans appreciated the ending, and would not want, anything big being touched about it, it was really a nice closure and wrapped up things in a good way. (and by BIG i mean, idk, Kallen going for ice-cream with Gino, Cornelia having kids with Guilfordoo and Nunally going for ski-diving etc..)
I meant, mostly a cameo appearance. But i still can;t rule out, a direct involvement of the main charas that stayed until the end of the original, till i see what it is about. But my first choice, is the cameo appearance too. So i think we kind of found a common line, lol.
kaizerster is offline   Reply With Quote