View Single Post
Old 2012-09-13, 15:27   Link #3170
Renegade334
Sleepy Lurker
*Graphic Designer

Nope. I had Skyrim uninstalled some time ago when I decided to clean up my HDD, then reinstalled when I got bored and wanted to redo the Skyrim storyline from the beginning with better understanding of the do's and don't's (like using markfordelete commands a lil' too liberally, unintentionally breaking some quests, etc.). And the mods weren't installed. Right now, the game remains sternly mod-less.

Anyhow...I just loaded some earlier saves...and UGH! *gnashes teeth*

The can't-loot-draugr bug was already present during the escape from Helgen...which means I do have to restart the campaign. T_T

And, no, it's not a mod issue, I just spawned a draugr in front of me in the Helgen tunnels using the console, promptly killed it and finally managed to search its inventory. Looks like it was a corrupted save or something of the sort. From what I hear through the grapevine, saving right before a fight can trigger such corruptions - and it so happens I did make such a save before stumbling upon two Stormcloaks in the tunnels. Guess that's where things got iffy in the database.