View Single Post
Old 2009-02-26, 07:19   Link #37
ken_FF
剱冑の理、ここに在り

Send a message via Yahoo to ken_FF
Count me in for light novel recommendations

I would like to recommend C^3 ~CubexCursedxCurious~ to everyone.

Plot summary:

I. A tool changes its quality into negative direction if it continuously receive negative thoughts.

II. A tool that receive negative thoughts often affect the owner and the people around it.

III. In exchange for the negative effect it brings upon the people around it, it may show mysterious charm and function.

IV. At the end of receiving all the negative thoughts and grudges from men, it will obtain human qualities.

Worse - a cursed tool which could assume human form.

Quote:
One day, Yachi Haruaki received a mysterious object sent by his father from abroad; an Unbelievably heavy black box. Haruaki smelled trouble, but he left the box alone, trying to convince himself that it was none of his business. That night, he woke up to a noise coming from the living room. He peeked through the door and saw a completely naked girl--- eating rice crackers that was placed on a low table. - from baka-tsuki forums
Another series that in my opinion deserves to be turned into an anime, or at least a manga. The new volume is coming out this march...yay! XD

Titles like this makes reading not much known novels worthwhile. In fact, I'm more excited for the latest volume of C^3 than Toradora and To aru Majutsu no Index coming out on the same day.