Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll Darling in the Franxx
View Single Post
Old 2018-02-17, 16:49   Link #888
Sakuratsuki

Just finished the episode and this episode was great. Ichigo sibling zoned herself there. Looking forward to see more about the past of 002. This episode clearly explained her behavior so far. Being called a monster and even calling herself a monster, her kinda living an isolated life. All contributed to the current 002. I hope she gets a good ending. Hiro could contribute to that with his new found resolve/goal.

That scene at the end, Hiro his states all went back to normal. What in the name of happened there really. Perhaps the feelings he had at that moment that he wanted to help 002 out, realizing the real problems of 002. Triggered perhaps Hiro going like that. his new goal compared to the old one where he said, we do it for Papa and bla bla perhaps also was a trigger for him becoming like that. 002 sowhat went depression mode when Hiro started to talk about how they do it for Papa. What I said last time, 002 is really the one who actually woke up and realized how messed this world really is with Papa sect . That may perhaps explain her isolated attitude/behvior so far. I'm really excited to see how this will develop. As more people mentioned before, I don't think the kids or 002 are the problem but the problem is the world they are living in with Papa as a kind of god.

Looking forward to see what will happen in the next episode even more with the introduction of the new kid at the end.

Edit: well thinking about it it's a coupling system for a reason, so feeling more connected to your partner like Hiro did at the end will perhaps have this kind of effect.

Last edited by Sakuratsuki; 2018-02-17 at 17:16.
Sakuratsuki is offline   Reply With Quote