View Single Post
Old 2011-02-03, 20:12   Link #61
fukarming

Another great episode.

For Sayaka, I think her flags are everywhere. She will suffer either emotionally (Kamijo "dump" her, more on that later), or externally (got owned as a MG), and mostly likely both. Probably not next episode but I will be surprised if she remains happy as both a girl and a MG for the rest of the series.

About the relationship between Sayaka and Kamijo, they are definitely not BF/GF as it is never stated/ hinted in the series. Their relationship is more similar to the one between Saionji and Wakaba in Utena: Saionji is the mighty student council member and captain of the kendo team. Wakaba is a plain girl admired him but Saionji pays no attention to her. When Saionji "falls" (got expelled from the student council), Wakaba is the one who take him in and Saionji returns the affection in a way. But when Saionji got readmitted in the student council, Saionji becomes out of reach again.

I predict that Kamijo will become distance from Sayaka, even by no faults of his own. Like he is busy practicing violin or having interview or planning performance etc. Afterall, only a patient will be on a bed 24/7 and Sayaka can see him whenever she wants to only when he remains a patient.

About Kyubei, it is interesting to see how he can control the MG and what are the boundaries. I think Kyubei should have a trick up on his sleeve if a MG decided to grab the wish to forget the duty of a MG. However, he seems indifferent when Kyoko decide to attack Sayaka. It will be interesting to see if Kyubei is truly powerless to stop Kyoko, or he chooses not to stop Kyoko (to give more opportunity for Madoka to become MG). What if a MG decide to kill normal people for fun? Will/Can Kyubei stop her?

About Homura, she didn't want Sayaka to become MG is because Sayaka will lead Madoka become MG. Homura's main and only goal is to stop Madoka become MG. She only realizes after the fact that Sayaka will become a catalyst for Madoka to become a MG (like what happen at the end of the episode)
Then they came for me and force me to be a vegan by that time no one was left to speak up.
fukarming is offline   Reply With Quote