View Single Post
Old 2008-01-11, 20:43   Link #70
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Satashi
The sound of an annoyingly peppy J-pop song woke me very rudely from my sleep. My eyes opened lightly and say the image of Nanoha literally falling out of my bed as she reached towards the phone on my dresser. A few seconds passed as the song continued before I saw a hand reach up and flip open the phone to cut it off. It was way too early to be awake, especially after staying up until three in the morning tutoring my friend. Her figure appeared slowly as she crawled up from the floor and stretched out widely in an attempt to wake herself up more. Finally she turned to me and bent over so our faces were close to each other's. A smile greeted me so I sleepily smiled back before getting a peck to the forehead. She had wanted to wake up a little early today and the reason became clear when she reached into her backpack and pulled out a girlish diary, complete with a small golden key to unlock the side strap keeping it closed. Ignoring my friend's desire to write her thoughts in a book, I closed my eyes and tried to get another half hour of sleep before school.

Saved by the Bell V
By: Satashi
Satashi is offline   Reply With Quote