View Single Post
Old 2012-02-26, 07:20   Link #188
eplipswich
The Anime Maniac

Maybe viewers should really look things on a different perspective when they watch Bake and Nise...

The approaches of Bake and Nise no doubt are completely different. But to be honest, from Episode 12 of Bake onwards, I start to see a shift from the typical trend that's in the first 11 episodes of Bake. So I'm actually not surprised that Nise goes more in depth with relationships. Bake is really to introduce the important characters into the story. Nise is to develop on the relationships.

I think people have said this before, but viewers should really be more open-minded on Nise than Bake. Bake is a lot more precise, but Nise is a lot broader in perspective, so don't be surprised if you see an episode in Nise that doesn't make any sense to the plot. You can be angry all you want, I'm cool with that, but to those who voted 1/10 just because you're fed up with the incest/sexist theme in this episode, you should really think again. Nise is more spread out and not specifically linked to the main title.

You shouldn't vote something 1/10 just out of your own rage and emotions. If you are angry with an episode or so because of something, you shouldn't even vote in the first place.

Personally, I'm actually cool with this episode. I find it funny and ridiculous at the same time, and I like it because that's the strength of Monogatari. You just don't know what to expect. I definitely do have facepalm moments, but for SHAFT to be able to do just that, I'd say they did a great job at that.

I only watch highly recommended animes ~ ~
eplipswich is offline   Reply With Quote