View Single Post
Old 2018-11-15, 07:39   Link #65
ThorPL123
King of Harem

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
Setsuna is translating the original series. We should probably ask him to translate Michelia once he's done with the original.

Anyway, @Thor, thanks for the info. Them mentioning Tigre already showing hints of becoming a Harem King, if your understanding of it is correct, makes me happy.

And those stamps are great, but why do they have the same Mila stamp being repeated?
I'm not sure if it's confirmed(I have hope that it is), because google translator is "google translator" still, I think that nobody would write about Harem End or King if "MNOTM(we need abbreviation for this series)" didn't had harem elemen.
As for stamps and Mila being on all of them, perhaps, because she is main heroine/girl? i assume that girl in position of main heroine will get most attention in PR aspect(i assume it was same with OS and Elen)
And about, Setsuna, I'm afraid that he don't have time for translation, since last update was in October(4th IIRC) or just next parts are quite long.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chingaruna517 View Post
^Yeah, about that I did talked to Baka Pervert before and he told me that he wasn't interested in translating the Vanadis series because of his own opinion about it, much less the Michelia series. Heck, I even requested the guy to actually translate the Kou 1 Desu Ga Isekai De Joushu Hajimemashita series considering the content is much juicer in ecchiness with the likes of HxH and Shinmai.
Fair Point.
ThorPL123 is offline   Reply With Quote