View Single Post
Old 2009-02-25, 04:07   Link #5046
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charred Knight View Post
I don't see how Nunnaly can succeed where Charles failed.
And I don't care.....

Quote:
I disagree on the Schneizel department at no time did i feel like what Lelouch was doing was impossible given the intelligence level of his opponents or the resources he had. To do what Lelouch did takes Omniscient since Lelouch knew not only what Schneizel would say, but when Schneizel would pause. It easily snapped my suspension of disbelief.
At no time did you feel what Lelouch was doing was impossible? Well then it seems we've come to terms rather qucikly on that one eh?

Quote:
I think the best showing of Lelouch and Suzaku relationship was the picture by Clamp where Lelouch is wearing the kite hat. With Suzaku you have a man wanting to be punished (a masochist) while Lelouch wants to punish people (a sadist) and combined with the reoccuring bondage makes for a nice setup.
Lets leave the 4Chan out of the Anime Suki forums shall we? Your only going to hurt your case if you go down that road.

Quote:
Also can you please stop inserting random japanese words especially when it has a different meaning in english.

It's not like you can't put "Zero no Requiem" in english its "Zero's Requiem".
Err...Zero no Requiem=Requiem of Zero, which means the exact same thing as Zero's Requiem (which is also what I referred to it as at one point) thanks to the wonders of the English language....or is that the English Language's wonders?

Quote:
Originally Posted by azul120 View Post
Except it was stated that Suzaku and Lelouch were best friends again during the one-month time skip.
Where did it ever stop to say that they were best friends again? I don't recall anything like that ever happening. If you can I'd like a screenshot of this please.

Last edited by Kaioshin Sama; 2009-02-25 at 04:17.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote