Thread: Ginga e Kickoff
View Single Post
Old 2012-05-15, 16:51   Link #37
FredFriendly
Beyond the Fringe

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3 View Post
Well, as long as they don't pull an Area no Kishi and have her lose that much weight within 2 weeks, and then GAIN it back in that time frame, I have no complaints.

What I'm more interested is the two who just appeared in the last moments of the show. Blondie is shown to wear the same uniform as them in the OP, but I know for a fact that he's currently in another team. So how's he gonna end up with them?
I personally know that it's possible to lose about fifty pounds in about a month's time, but two weeks? That would be a near-death experience (actually, taking a month to lose the weight was a near-death experience for me). I think you'd have to go from eating almost nothing to eating nothing. An obese friend of mine went on a doctor-supervised 'water diet' for a month and didn't even lose that much weight. I am very interested to see how the studio will handle this. Of course, they might just tell us she's gone on a diet and, poof, she's lost all the weight in 14 days or two episodes later, whichever comes first.

Was blondie introduced before? I don't remember (and don't want to go back and watch the previous five episodes). Couldn't he end up joining like the other fifth-grade recruits they got in this episode?

As far as the OP goes, only eight team members are shown, one of which is blondie, and the guy in the yellow jersey (the goalie?) who I don't recognize. Have we seen him before?
FredFriendly is offline   Reply With Quote