View Single Post
Old 2013-01-19, 01:52   Link #16
shinku no kage
:Still Yayoi's Onii~chan:

Just found out about this the other day when I got my Feb.2013 issue of Comptiq and saw the article. Honestly, I was just as surprised as I was happy to hear that this was happening...well atleast the planning of making it into an anime series.

If anything I honestly expected a season 2 of Lucky Star with more cameo appearances by Hinata & Hikage. But this is good news as these days I enjoy the Miyakawa-ke spin off more then the main series itself.

Right now I'm just curious about IF AND WHEN this happens which VAs they're going to go with? Personally I'd REALLY like to see Tamura Yukari as Hikage again... And hopefully they're not going to ruin things (in my opinion) by throwing in Shiraishi Minoru into the cast...or worse, right into the show again. I just have this feeling he's going to be the VA of Hikage's teacher for some reason...orz

...and I can't say much else on anything else as...there isn't much else to go by. Hopefully the next issue of Comptiq will give us more valuable info.