View Single Post
Old 2013-02-11, 15:18   Link #473
sanzo
33million Humming Brook

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrestrial Dream View Post
I thought of something interesting if one was wearing black clothing wouldn't that allow one to hit Kizaru as black absorbs light?
thats brilliant but idk if it would have the same effect as water on sand and rubber on electricity, brilliant though i hate that i didnt think of that , So any strong black guy could take kizaru on lolol. "Yeah but he could put light on you. As in give one red clothes or something." true but weve only seen him emit yellow light(?) i dont know if he can go across the whole spectrum that would make him hell haxx. some colors you cant even see lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbeard D. Kuma View Post
We can deduce that Kaido isn't human, is a zoan user, or perhaps is both. Either way, he's going to be a monster both literally and figuratively.
Hmm considering Oda just decided to drop in a real dragon recently, and luffy commented on how tough its skin/body was what if kadiou has a dragon df, it would def explain his ability to gain respect for his raw power and why Moria was like F-ck! I'll need a f-cking super giant to beat him. Moria's gonna be so pissed when Luffy beats kadiou and he realizes regrettably Luffys surpassed him again.

Forgot to mention maybe Kizaru cant emit different light spectrums but can he bend the light around him(that would be crazyy)?? can any logia control there element that didnt come directly from/out of their bodies??? Also im guessing the void century included highly advanced high tech civilizations since oda says hes really into that idea and wanted actually to make a manga in a world as such....and also randomly how does rubber not being able to conduct electricity give luffy the ability to hit Enel?? shouldnt it just give him immunity to his electric attacks?

Last edited by sanzo; 2013-02-11 at 15:22. Reason: thought of some new ideas
sanzo is offline   Reply With Quote