View Single Post
Old 2008-09-27, 09:28   Link #21
Tiamat's Disciple
Disciple of the Flames

I played WOW for a while, from when it was released till around 5 or 6 months ago. But to be honest i grew bored of it.

I spent six months trying other games, including Conan and Warhammer, both of which failed big time for me. To be honest, i found my self back playing Guild War again. It's still one of the best F2P games out there.

Saying that games like Conquer Online have a stronger play base is incorrect, have you actually looked at the converstions that go on in towns in free games? 90% of them are gold sellers offering you the best bargain for gold and power leveling.

They only seem to be more populated because they only have a few servers, usually around 2-5 mark. This has increasing problems, huge amounts of lag, over crowding, game crashing, etc etc.

Thats why i like GW. the towns and cities are all together, so you get all the people, but as soon as you leave you're in you're own instance. No prats running around PKing you, stealing loot, or telling you get lost cause it's their area.
Tiamat's Disciple is offline   Reply With Quote