View Single Post
Old 2007-08-10, 05:34   Link #21
Ultima_Rasengan05
Version 3.0

I guess I can say that Kotonoha is very forgiving. She has high hopes for Makoto to somewhat change his attitude in their relationship and maybe understand her feelings more. Although she's too forgiving by showing that whatever Makoto is doing wrong to her, its alright with her but in her mind, its not alright with her and makes her uncomfortable.

Its too bad though she doesn't know that there seems to be a love triangle thats going on with her, Makoto and Sekai. I mean I don't know what she would do if she happened to go up to the rooftop during Makoto and Sekai's little practice session that they were having in episode 4. Probably those horrific endings that the PC game shows, might take place if that were to happen.

Although, I'd say its kind of bad for Kotonoha to start changing towards Makoto's preferences in a relationship. I can also say that she's blinded by love to not see that Makoto may not be the person that she thought he would be. But if she truly believes that Makoto is the one for her and that changing herself to what Makoto really wants in a relationship, then I guess its OK.