View Single Post
Old 2010-05-01, 04:59   Link #1581
monster

Quote:
Originally Posted by winter45 View Post
Im just replying to your previous question of where could shinn desert too.
Do you think a coordinator and ZAFT soldier who deserted with a unique mobile suit would be able to make his way from Europe to Mars? And even if by some chance he did, you don't think ZAFT would pursue him there?
Quote:
Never said he was/wasnt, so whats your point? Never said anyone specifically did either so whats really your point?

Nor did i imply i dont know who is leader of faith is.
So why do you keep bringing up consequences? If Dullindal himself didn't do anything to Athrun, there's no reason to expect consequences from anybody else.
Quote:
And again i never gave specific detail who is in authority over Authrun so why are you making a big deal of something that i never said or implied? The person/department/organisation who is/are in authority may question authrun and doesnt exclude using personal/equipment/assets of other departments to monitor him.

So where did this whole who is legible the question authrun come from???

Now im puzzled.. you keep on bringing up Dullindal as the respective authority leader of *faith* i never denied he is... but your also assuming that im saying everyone has the authority to question over authrun which you are quite wrong if that is your understanding of my position.
You seem to have the tendency to forget what you wrote in the first place. So let me take you back to the very beginning of all this when you said (and I quote):
Quote:
Originally Posted by winter45
But cracks me up when shinn gets detained for interacting with the enemy while athrun didnt. (not to mention hard evidence from luna spying on athrun has been recorded)
So here is where the authority issue comes in:

Talia gave permission and the only other person who has a right to detain or question Athrun would be Dullindal. And since Dullindal did nothing, it makes sense why Athrun wasn't detained or questioned.
monster is offline   Reply With Quote