View Single Post
Old 2009-07-17, 16:30   Link #383
Starburst
Horo♥

It's rather amusing when someone references your website. Those currency exchange values are of course only valid on the day I posted, but the yen amounts are correct regardless.

I didn't feel comfortable linking to my own post, so I just typed out the names of the services as well as an additional one I'd found since that post.

In the end what worked out best for me (at the time) was Tokyo Hunter. However the reason for that was due to ordering multiple items, one of which could not be ordered via the other services. By ordering multiple items I was able to negotiate a better price (on each item ordered) which made it work out to similar costs as Crescent Shop, who I was going to use originally.

Tenso is neat, but Volks' website was in Japanese images, so I couldn't easily translate the form since it was not text. It was pointed out later though that you can signup on their English/American form, and use the login on their Japanese side as well. This makes Tenso a much easier option that originally thought and could save you a bunch of cash.

So with the extra information known to me now, I would use Tenso wherever possible.

Edit: Also, I really like my Koto Horo. Some don't like the style in which she's produced. But I rather enjoy it, she's very cute.
Starburst is offline   Reply With Quote