View Single Post
Old 2012-04-08, 16:46   Link #41
Winged_Memories
Mi Corazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuromitsu View Post
Haha, no rage on my part,
Spoiler for spoiler:

It may be due to the urgency of the situation? Kagura is trying to keep hold of Mikono for as long as possible till Mykage teleports Kagura and Mikono to Altair ( well that's the way I interpret it) but Mykage is too busy playing with his once red flower turned purple (is this symbolic for Mikono? LOL) Anyways, that would probably explain why his powers seemed greater. Kagura has no mech, no gate way and is pretty much up against the majority of Neo Deava so obviously his strong power had to come from somewhere. And remember Amata had just been reborn as well in this episode. He also had to search within himself to gain that deflect so maybe this is just the beginning of Amata's true powers awakening...I mean you have to start from somewhere right?

Spoiler for Re: Zessica:
Well that was more or less a speculation of mine (I'll have to wait till the subs come out to get a more definite insight)...but I think someone said in this forum that Zessica could be the Book of Twin Stars...something referring to Zen talking about a book that you wont be able to read with your eyes closed??? (correct me if im wrong lol)

BUT anyways, I just hope that Amata doesn't get bashed around again I mean that was pretty damn harsh for them to do to the main character guy even if he is getting bashed by his other half (speculation)....sigh** I just want this over and done (hurry and give us our answers!!!!)