View Single Post
Old 2013-02-24, 16:54   Link #2054
Tusjecht
Anomaly / 矛盾存在

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunder the Gold View Post
This really ought to go into the thread dedicated to KYH, since it's entirely about her and contained within spoiler tags anyway.

Also, I have ideas on how that article could be much better organized.

Didn't Fuuko say that breaking ties with KYH is what drove KYH to declare war on the rest of the Accelerated World? That doesn't fit with her being part of NN after the Red King's murder, and even part of the attack on the palace.
This is part of a request by orpheus2 that I translate the Chinese wiki section. And it's not disappointing, one good one is the confirmation of what is Lotus' IS attacks.

Also, the article was like that. I translated line by line, and inserted in new line breaks when I felt necessary to avoid walls of text. The raw is grammatically correct, Chinese-wise, but yes, when translated it makes less sense to have stats about Lotus, for example, to be all over the place.

Did Fuuko say that? IIRC she did not, KYH mainly declared war to oppose the stagnative action onthe other Kings by agreeing to not kill each other. Old NN's breakup was also not mentioned exactly, so Fuuko was most likely still flying with NN for awhile.

The wiki seems to be relying on the original LNs, so a lot of the spoilers can't be confirmed yet. You can always ask them to check for you though, if you'd like some source for that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
Thanks for your work, tusjecht! Much appreciated
Ah, thank you.
Tusjecht is offline   Reply With Quote