View Single Post
Old 2011-10-26, 11:14   Link #1175
Kirarakim

Quote:
Originally Posted by justsomeguy View Post
@Kirarakim: Of course I don't think that way. I don't pick a "best show" until after the season ends, and since most of the shows are 2-cour, it's gonna be a long time. And no, I don't think that Fate Zero is a better show than this. It took way too long to get started, which as I've said in the Fall First Impressions thread, is the exact opposite approach to P4, which was flawed in that it rushed right into the plot without establishing setting and characters. IMO this is the only show that started out right, discounting Gundam AGE which took the traditional Gundam beginning.
Well now this is where we get to the bottom of it. This is what you think not what I think.

Everyone is going to feel differently and people on here are criticizing Guilty Crown because unlike you we don't think this show was the only show that started out right. I think it had a extremely mediocre start. No it didn't bore me and I thought the character Gai & the girl in the wheel chair were somewhat interesting but other than that I found it completely underwhelming and extremely cliche (and it has all the types of cliches I personally hate). Bottom line is the more I think about the show the more I wonder why am I wasting my time watching it. And that's certainly not a promising start for a show in my eyes.