View Single Post
Old 2009-03-07, 02:51   Link #161
Nenkitsune

Send a message via AIM to Nenkitsune Send a message via Yahoo to Nenkitsune
Quote:
Originally Posted by War_Lord View Post
After watching 22 episodes, I can finally confirm that this is the most psychological comedy/romance anime I've ever watched. it truly is a unique series. Looking forward to next week's episode.

I noticed it surprisingly fast (before the subs came out). Ami and Minorin aren't too different from each other on account of they're both romantically challenged. Well I guess that goes for all three girls (in addition to the ex school president).
not only are they both similar on that level

but they both put up masks to hide behind on a similar level.

Ryuuji seems to be causing problems though without realizing it. He likes Minori, but he also cares deeply for Taiga. Taiga knows he likes Minori, Minori knows he likes her, and she likes him, but Taiga likes him. this screws EVERYTHING up.

he needs to not be so indecisive with his feelings...(I would know >_> I caused lots of problems because of my indecisiveness)

as for Ami...she seems to like Ryuuji, but would NEVER openly admit it, and never actually show any direct feelings of liking him. sort of one of those love hate type things or something.

she also seems to be there to instigate a lot of conflicts. she's probably sick and tired of how ryuuji can't make up his mind and state things clearly for everyone, though I doubt he could even do so to himself.

ahh well, I'm looking forwards to next week. after it's all over I may have to watch every episode in one sitting to fully understand the whole psychological aspect to this show.

ah, well, forgot to add stuff.
I think ryuuji is starting to make up his mind on how he feels about Taiga, but Taiga wants to forget that event even happened. Something like that is impossible, for both of them. Even if Taiga believes that it was all a dream, even though everyone says it was, something in her mind will make her think that something is wrong in thinking that. Same with Ryuuji. something like that just can't be erased from your mind.
and I doubt Kitamura was the only one who saw Ryuuji carry Taiga back (oh, wait, if I remember, didn't he say that they fell and the rescue crew found them? if that's the case, that means that basically EVERYONE would know that Ryuuji was the one who went and saved Taiga. hmmmmmm)

もいちど。。。