View Single Post
Old 2012-11-20, 14:51   Link #28
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

And ~ Episode 7! *drum whirl, dramatic pause*:

- You had to feel sorry for the poor driving teacher/exam taker who had the bad luck to test Misaki . Besides it was a smooth transition from the lunch scene where the sentence ended with the word break and Misaki's drving scene that began with "break".
- And I could feel with Sorata for being drained after that exhausting day Over-the-top parents, a brocon x1000 imouto. Seems like Jin (as buddy) and Aoyama are his safe haven.
- The air fan scene was nice as was the fanservice shot of Mashiro on top of Sorata. Tested and declared as working to get the imouto imagination rolling.
- I actually found the humor quite nice this time (which I couldn't say for the first two episodes). I liked Yuuko and her soul counceling stuffed bear . For some strange reasons the scene where Yuuko and Mashiro were in the "depression" aura zone was also quite funny.
- And we got another episode of Mashiro's epic timing to cause misunderstanding: Number 1: Rubbing her stomache and saying "I think it's finally time ..." *BAAAAM* overkill. Kainushi was nice, too, but "sleeping in the same bed" didn't seem that misunderstanding-provoking .
- Aoyama's mix of deredere and tsuntsun was smooth and lethal for one's sugar level. It was funny how Mashiro(!) and her reacted equally when the signal word "date" crossed Yuuko's lips.
- It seems that Mashiro is ready for a (slow and gradual) romancing start. The signs in this episode aka the rice-picking + date and optionally her trust that Sorata would find Yuuko and her.
- As usual Jin's comments about Mashiro and Aoyama were spot on during the meal.

A bit negative: At the very beginning with Yuuko on her way to Sakursou, the few panty shots were unnecessary, even for "desperate" fanservice. The bath scene + "breast" ranking was sufficient enough, IMHO.