View Single Post
Old 2006-04-24, 09:56   Link #10
Js2756
Thread Killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tun
Man, I can't seem to shake the feeling that they are just jerking us around and making us go in circles with this relationship. And hasn't Keiichi done this disappearing act so that he can work to buy her something before? I was excited for this season since the end of the first season left me disappointed in the development of their relationship. I think Sayako should make some more physical moves on Keiichi to at least make this a bit more interesting.
The manga has been doing this for years. Considering the anime is faithfully following the manga...

This episode is pretty much a rewrite of the last 2 episodes of the OAV series (without the tree/promise backstory), so if you've seen those, this episode will feel very familiar. However, it is actually closer to chapter 16 of the manga (which I'm sure the original OAV drew on).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowscar
Was it just me or did belldandy lie in this episode!!!

When Keiichi asks if she had been waiting for long, she says no (something like she only been waiting for a very short time), and then the little one starts saying she had been waiting all night... or am i just confused and thinking of something else lol
She most certainly did. I think the writers overlooked the fact that First class goddesses aren't supposed to lie, although Peorth does tell white lies. Although I would consider what Belldandy said to be an outright lie.

Speaking of Peorth, let's get her in the show already. This episode was nice, but it's time to have some goddess vs goddess confrontation.