View Single Post
Old 2017-03-06, 13:06   Link #20
Dist

Send a message via MSN to Dist
Quote:
Originally Posted by xadr View Post
I really loved the first season and couldn't wait to start watching the second season. However I can't believe they introduced such a scumbag character (sogu or whatever he is called) in the first episode of the second season, which basically killed the whole series for me.
I will not watch the rest of SOA.
What are you talking about? SAO's second season refers to the actual second season where Kirito plays GGO etc.

What you're talking about is Episode 15 which is the second half of the first season.

Dropping the series as a whole means you're refusing to watch the second half of the first season because of a "scumbag character", and on top of that the actual second season that consists of 24 episodes .. So in total you're missing out on over 30 episodes because of one character. The second half of first season that is basically about Alfheim Online is pretty weak, but not really because of Sugou and he is a scumbag for a reason. You COULD skip the whole second half and not miss out on much, but not watching the second season which has nothing to do with Sugou is just plain silly.