Thread: Licensed Kiss x Sis (OVA)
View Single Post
Old 2008-12-25, 22:16   Link #217
Seiryuu

I'm surprised how much I liked this myself. I always liked the parents, just for their consistent reversal of typical advice. You keep expecting them to say "I know there's no blood, but they're still your sisters so bear that in mind", but instead I keep hearing "They may be your sisters, but remember there's no real biological relation so it's all good."
I'm kind of saddened that so few people like Ako. Even more so when people say that she's more "forward" than Riko. Riko's the one that always goes at it directly, agressively, and without the slightest hint of shame. Ako is direct enough, but she still maintains some slight air of innocence. She wants to go as far as Riko, but she just can't do it because it's too embarassing. I feel that with Ako, Keita would be able to develop an actual romance and go on a real date, saving the obvious eventuality until they're both certain of one another's emotions. Riko's like Mizore from R+V, dead set on procreating and determined to do so no matter what.
Seiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote