View Single Post
Old 2003-11-23, 01:54   Link #10
JAppi
Banned

Send a message via AIM to JAppi Send a message via MSN to JAppi Send a message via Yahoo to JAppi
Hmm all the ones I'm interested in are said so I'll just copy and paste them.

Galaxy Express 999 TV

Accidently seeing the end of one of the Galaxy Express 999 movies is actually what really got me into anime. Before that point I was a mindless SM fanboi. Although I saw only the ending, it was enough of an impact to make me wanna see the whole thing. Then I looked at Animenfo one day and realized there was actually a series! I would be incredibly interested in watching this one. I don't care if it's just a VHS rip.

Space Battleship Yamato,

Done by the same guy as galaxy express, so it has to be good, I'd be interested in seeing this one too.

Now about the other shows, alot of them are the unseen stuff of already licensed shows. That isn't too ethical. I would rather they just stick with stuff that is not licensed. As that is more ethical.

Hmm there are a few new shows that aren't being translated.

http://www.jascii.net/newanime/fall2.../newanime.html

I would be interesting in seeing:

Popolocrois Monogatari - Hajimari no Bouken

Subbed.

It really pisses me off that there are other shows with like a thousand subbers and these shows are ignored.

Last edited by JAppi; 2003-11-24 at 23:10. Reason: edited list due to some one picking up sou nanda
JAppi is offline   Reply With Quote