Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2011-12-10, 20:23   Link #21395
EvI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
:facepalm: Then sorry, for bothering you about it. I agree that a scene like that would make the anime a lot better.

Well, in the first place, I doubt we can hope that Alucard is going to be nuked, since in the first place humans shouldn't learn about his existence.

Regarding Akasha and the rest of the dark lords, I'm quite sure that they haven't got enough power to damage Alucard to the point, where Tsukune and Moka would be capable of killing him - after all, if they haven't managed it 200 years ago, I doubt that they would be capable of doing it now, especially since Akasha (most likely the greatest damage dealer among the 3 dark lords) has most likely been seriously weakened after she stayed inside Alucard for the last 6 years.

That being said, I'm quite sure that Alucard still has some weak points due to his Shinso vampire heritage, which hasn't been neutralized by him absorbing so many different kinds of ayashi, while the obvious vampire weaknesses like water, probably won't work on him, but apparently Shinso vampires (due to their similarity with ordinary vampires) have a lot of other weaknesses that haven't been fully explained yet - after all they aren't known for being monsters with the most weaknesses for nothing, and I'm quite sure that some of those vampire weaknesses are still effective on Alucard - the problem is to find out, which vampire weakness is the most effective one on him (If I have to put my guess, I would say it would be some Holy Relic - after all I doubt that Akasha has been carrying that sword - visible in chapter 32 page 9 of the second season, just for show - after all she doesn't need any weapons to beat someone up, unless that sword is some Holy Relic that is effective against Alucard.)
200 years ago their culture were different from now.I mean if that sword was something like this why akasha didn't got hurt?
that sword must have some meaning but i don't think it's was like this...
and i think that everyone is thinking that alucard is something like a god i admit that i think like this too but i really think that tsukune and cia. have strenght enough to finish that guy, i mean, tsukune is stronger than akua now and maybe even gyokuro,we saw that he has the power to destroy everyone with a single punch, just like akasha kicks, so he might take her place at this part while the rest take the part of the other two,just my opinion.
EvI is offline   Reply With Quote