View Single Post
Old 2013-08-17, 02:41   Link #11
Shockingly
Sweet Perfume Mist ♥..♪

Quote:
Originally Posted by aohige View Post
Updates:

At the end of the chapter, Barto and Caven are watching the block C fights, and Burgess approaches them!
He asks them who the little kid in the ring fighting is, and before they say anything, Luffy unleashes a move on Chinjao.... a CoA haki hardended Gomu Gomu rifle!
Chinjao's eyes turn white, coughs blood, chapter ends.
Yes, it seems that, Chinjao took a lot of damage from that attack. Normally, Oda shows their eyes white like that when they are about to pass out or when they actually do pass out. It's like a small hint that, Luffy is winning. If, Chinjao actually used armanent haki to decrease the damage then he's going to have a lot of trouble dealing with, Luffy in this fight. He's definitely about to lose.

It seems that, Burgeus is quite interested in, Luffy's mass amount of haki so I suppose he can sense it. Of course, Doflamingo is a fool if he thinks his little trap is going to work on, Luffy. He's going to end up getting his ass kicked by the rubber man by the end of this arc. Underestimating the him is a big mistake which is going to cost him his 10 years of work and reputation and possibly his freedom. Can't wait for the English translations!
If Burgeus loses a fight to, Luffy he's going to give a bad name to the Blackbeard pirates. I'm sure that when he entered the Colosseum he expected getting the Flame Flame Fruit would be easy as pie. He can see now that it's not going to be easy

Last edited by Shockingly; 2013-08-17 at 02:54.