View Single Post
Old 2010-05-18, 05:30   Link #75
Eternal Dreamer
Seeker of Truth and Lies

SORRY, SORRY, SORRY, SORRY, SORRY, SORRY, SORRY, SORRY, SORRY, SORRY, SORRY, SORRY, SORRY, SORRY, SORRY...(Goes on to infinity.)

I'm SO sorry for taking so long to respond, Silverwipe! I was at an orientation meeting for the college I'm going to next year all of after school yesterday (it's in the city and I live in the country, so it takes a while to get there ), so I didn't go on the internet that much yesterday and failed to see your messaged. Still, I'm REALLYYYY sorry about leaving you hanging like that...

...Anyway, I would love to have you help on this. If you're good enough in Japanese, could you take look at some of my previous translations and correct any errors you see? There's this one scene in particular, whose translation I have never been satisfied with...If you're willing, would you like to take a crack at it and look it over? (But, by the way, what do you mean by you can't understand the kanji Rai, the protagonist, uses? For the most part of what I've seen, his words in kanji have been pretty much like everyone elses.)

Please respond in your next message with how you feel about the idea. If you like it, I'll send you the scene in question for you to look at. And once again, sorry for being silent for so long...
Eternal Dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote