View Single Post
Old 2011-05-30, 16:18   Link #305
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunblade23 View Post
hmmm...a problem
how bout I`ll make him return to Assault Division?
it`s still counted (thanks to the inheritance )
I`m going to fix it again
Now fixed and by the way , who`s Leeroy Jenkins?
Tranquilliser rounds are dangerous to be used on humans because of the differing amounts can be administered per human body mass, health conditions, etc - Meister can vouch for me on this. You COULD substitute it with hallucinogenic drugs though, like psilocybin or LSD, both of which are considered illegal drugs but low on lethal dose ratio and dependence. Reisen gave Kanari 40. S&W caliber bullets administering small doses of LSD that are enough to disorient an enemy, making it somewhat a non-lethal weapon.

The idea behind it are the ballistic darts are mounted on low-powered cartridges, or air-powered cartridges using nitroguanidine as propellant instead of conventional explosive powder so the bullet does not penetrate, but rather, just stabs into the skin and administering the drug. Redesigning the cartridge to vent the gas so it produces something like opening a soft-drink can should be workable.

Do whatever you want with your OC man. There isn't anything wrong with using abit of imagination and reading up more on science to match to it - though it depends on how much you have read that you are able to relate to whatever he does.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.

Last edited by SaintessHeart; 2011-05-30 at 16:33.