View Single Post
Old 2008-01-18, 11:51   Link #520
krisslanza
Sleep beneath the flowers

Quote:
Originally Posted by arkhangelsk View Post
Are you sure? Then why was Lindy sending out the TSAB men to put out fires before the battle's over - all the damage should disappear when the barrier goes down at the end of the fight.
If that is true at the end of A's ep2 the city would've had at least a building with about a floor of windows blown out and another one that had Fate go down about ten stories down the center. There were never any relief clerks sent in for that as the barrier was shattered by Nanoha shoving Starlight Breaker through it.

Quote:
Pushing people into other dimensions is dangerous. For one thing, MGLN does not seem to use the Parallel World model. Each habitable world is entirely different. Further, even if it is parallel world, there will statistically be a lot more dimensions where something has changed than ones that are suitable. Thus, when you shove the mudanes out with your barrier to another dimension, most likely they'll fall into one where they can't survive (the same coordinates there happens to be space and so on). IMO, the safest place is probably to place them temporarily out of time, so they cannot be affected.
I'm not sure. Every world (The desert and jungle one namely) seemed to have what look like multiple Earths in their orbit. And they said to go to 'planets nearby this one' and I'm sure the desert world isn't Venus and there isn't any jungle worlds in our solar system. And even if the desert world was Venus it isn't close enough to see what looks like Earth so close by unless it is a planet existing nearly ours but we can't see it as it exists on a different dimension. (Of course then how we can see our dimensional Earth is a mystery unless the planet can naturally see it somehow)

Quote:
Why not? I'm sure I'm not the only person who was thinking when we saw the two moving inside the barrier that "DO they have magic? Can't wait to see the third season (where unfortunately they are shafted)" Frankly, it would have been much more interesting to see those two become mages than the Forwards, especially the Lightning team
Because they would've witnessed Nanoha's first battle with Fate when she went to go get the Jewel Seed from Suzuka's cat as Arisa and Suzuka were with Yuuno's barrier. They weren't in the barrier and I don't think you can 'suddenly' have magical talent unless you can somehow reason that their being in close proximity to Nanoha over the span of MSLN to A's somehow allows them to become magical.